PDO Mono Threads
PDO (polydioxanone) threads are a type of thread that is inserted into the sub-dermal levels of the skin to stimulate natural collagen production and improve skin structure.
PDO threads to have a wide range of anti-aging benefits, including:
- Induces natural collagen production for skin-tightening effects
- Promotes cellular renewal and neovascularisation
- Enhances skin elasticity and quality
- Reduces appearance of harsh lines and wrinkles
- Available to treat many different skin areas such as forehead, face cheeks, nose, mouth lines, neck, jawline and arms
- Skin lifting without invasive or surgical skin procedures
PDO Mono Threads are commonly used to treat sagging and poor-quality skin due to the loss of collagen. Areas and concerns which are more commonly treated include: Accordion Lines (Smile Lines), Perioral (Lip Lines), Marionettes, Nasolabial Folds, Jawline, and Neck.
PDO threads start to take effect from 3-4months post treatment once the collagen has built over the time. This will leave the skin feeling tighter and lines will be softer for up to 2 years.
Post treatment you may experience some bruising and tenderness.
Peninsula Aesthetics purchases PDO threads from a TGA approved supplier in Australia.
Peninsula Aesthetics provides the following cosmetic services; anti-wrinkle injections, dermal filler injections, skin needling and IV infusions services.
Peninsula Aesthetics stocks the following products; Aspect skin, Coastal Body & Co, Eyenvy & Indigo Flame Soy Candles, and more.